Funding – Private
Early morning, late evening and Saturday appointments are available
Orthodontic treatments can be either self-funded (i.e. under private contract) or funded by the NHS. A specialist practice like us rely on both these revenue streams to deliver the highest quality of care.
Private Orthodontic Care – Key Benefits
- With no waiting list, treatment can begin almost immediately. (Clinically urgent cases are not asked to wait regardless of how they are funded)
- Continuity of care with the same experienced specialist orthodontist undertaking the entire course of treatment
- Increased treatment choices e.g. clear brackets, custom designed appliances
- Flexible appointments, which allow patients to pre-book days and times which are most suitable for them
- Longer appointments
- Allows patients who do not qualify for NHS funding to be treated
All patients intending to self fund their treatment are provided with an itemised quotation explaining the costs of their proposed treatment in detail.
Methods of payment
To help make treatment more affordable we offer a number of different payment schemes to private patients.
- Single payment at the beginning of treatment
- Payment spread over the course of treatment. An initial deposit (minimum 20%) followed by 12 interest free repayments spread over the course of treatment